whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

hello all  blogger, who you are visit my BLog

i would like to tell my story about this day,
i mean, i just want to share about my feel, everything i did, everything i had in this day,
yeah, 19th November 2014, when 18years ago, i was born in Bengkulu..

Yeah, so this date is my birthday, one of special day, the day i always wait every year.. every november actually.. \('o' )/


thanksgiving to our god, Allah S.W.T, make me still alive 'till now, and still blessing us.. O:)

maybe i hadn't special moment like when i was 17th anniversary, or with my special person, i mean, girlfriend.. nghaha..

but i feel, i'm with everyone who she or he really care with me, really know me, so well.. and really really love me..

absolutely, My Maa.. i mean my mother, but i called her 'mama'.. :D

my maa was greeted Happy Birthday for me.. firstly.. i was very amused at that time.. ♥You♥Maa♥

than after that, my paa greeted me too,
but noo.. he just asked me "today is your birthday?" and i answered "yes, of course [ aaa am i forgotten? :( ], than he just answered "ooh, happy birthday don't be a naughty boy"
hahaha,, that's my paa, he's funny, rights? =D

♥You♥Paa♥ very well.. really, believe mee.. \( 'v' )/

than after them, were someone greetings me, 'Happy 18♥', haha, she was my girlfriend..
she still care with me, and i also care with her..
after i broke her heart.. she still care with me? is that awesome, right? haha, i'm just admired.. ^_^

and she made my 17th was very wonderful, she made surprised for me, and i love it, will never ever forgotten..
thank you..










and,, absolutely my sister and my two brothers was greeted me too.. as well my sister in law.. they greeted me, but my brother in law didn't.. rrrrr.. but don't worry, i don't care.. hahhaa..








and some friends in my gank, 'This Is My Friends'.. Actually my bestfriend, my friend since we were child until now..





and in this afternoon, i had little party, my friends and i visited karaoke place, and have fun together..
but they didn't know, how about my birthday, i didn't care, i just won't everyone who really care,

Everyone who greeted me, they have big hopes for myself, for step of my life,
they gave prayer about my life will must be success at the time.. i hope, i need, that all will happen..
and i've to make that's all happen.. aamiin..

this is special, didn't about how many prize i had, like what surprised i had..

this year, i hadn't any surprised, anything, from anyone, but just greeted, it was very something, because it all from people along me, and they still remember my special day..

but in my opinion, everything they hope to me, was very something, very very, aaaaah.. it's difficult to say, because every they pray to allah, about my success, is the important thing..

that's all made me happy in this day.. very very great day..
one more again, i've thankful to allah, who made my day very great, with every air income to my lungs.. and everything i did..








Alhamdulillah..

ThankYou for read..
And Goodnight everybody.. goodnight the day was very wonderfull..
thanks for all my family, actually my parents, my brother and sister, my friend..
everyone who greated me, today.. thank you..

Goodnight 19th November, See you soon.. :)

'goodbye, everybody, i've got to go, gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.' -Queen-

VisitMerend4's BLog -.WELCOME~

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    WHOAOAAA saya belum mngucapkan selamat ultah ke anda wkjwkw
    happy 19th bar makin tua aja
    moga tmba rizky and sukses selalu dunia akhirat amiin
    :D maaf telat bgt wlkwkwk

  2. whahaha.. ada yang komen ternyata.. :v
    hahaha.. thanks yoo.. baru 18.. -_-
    aamiin aamiin yaa rabb.. :D
    sante sante.. haha.. :D

Leave a Reply

Ramalan